Roti is staple in many North Indian families. When one switch to millet meals, hence Millet Roti/Chapati is one thing or dish that we want to make and that also perfect one with no compromise on taste. As if we can make perfect Roti with Millet then Millet Journey becomes easier, happier and of course healthier. Following is the list of all the Roti Recipes with detailed recipe videos on
Popularly known as Finger Millet or Nachni in North India, the grain actually originated in Africa and has been cultivated in Uganda, Ethiopia. It ranks sixth in production after wheat, rice, maize, sorghum and bajra in India. Its scientific name is Eleusine coracana.
Navratra days are special for all families and we wish to have gluten free roti specially for fasting (vrat) so here comes Navratra Roti Recipe. Most common grains used during fasting are Amaranth and Barnyard Millet – also called Rajgira and Samak respectively. Both these grains are naturally gluten-free and full of fiber.
- How to make Perfect Roti with Millets (5 Recipes)
- Ragi – Finger Millet – Our Ancient Grains
- Dr Biswaroop Roy DIP Diet on Diabetes Reversal – Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2
- Disease Reversal with Sh. Amrish Patel – NDS (New Diet System)
- शरीर की सफाई के 3 तरीके (3 Methods to cleanse your body) – Shri B.V.Chauhan (Founder of New Diet System(NDS)